Trade Panel is a multifunctional trading assistant that includes more than 50 functions for trading on the Metatrader 4 and 5 terminal.
The utility will automate your trading as much as possible, make it more competent and fast, which will undoubtedly give an advantage over other market participants.
Main features of the utility:
- Works with any trading instrument (Forex, CFD, Futures and others).
- Allows you to switch the symbol on all charts with one click.
- Allows you to create worklists with symbols, mark a symbol as favorites.
- Allows you to work with all symbols from one terminal window.
- Several methods of lot calculation. Automatically calculates the risks per trade. It can calculate risks depending on the size of the stop loss.
- Allows you to calculate entry, stop loss and take profit levels on the chart before opening an order.
- Allows you to set virtual stop loss and take profit.
- Automatically sets the ratio of stop loss to take profit.
- Allows you to set stop loss or take profit of all positions to a common level.
- Allows you to place OCO orders (one cancels the other).
- Allows you to close orders and positions according to the specified parameters.
- Closes positions when the total profit or loss of the specified value is reached.
- Allows you to set lines with tasks on the chart.
- Allows you to flip and lock positions.
- Has a trailing stop function.
- Has the function of setting stop loss to the breakeven level.
- Has the function of partial closing of positions.
- Notifies when the specified level is reached.
- Automatic and manual screenshot.
- 5 interface color schemes + custom color settings.
- Customizable panel size (4K resolution)
- Support for 5 languages.
Full instructions and demo version here.
Panel for trading
Open Buy and Sell positions with a specified risk. Set stop loss and take profit levels at support and resistance levels.
Open pending orders.
Open orders in one click.
Close orders with one click.
OCO orders panel
Place OCO orders (one cancels the other).
General Close Panel
Set the size of profit and loss, upon reaching which the utility will close orders. Set take profit and stop loss of all orders to a common level.
Task Setup Panel
Place task lines on the chart.
Trailing Stop Panel
Place a trailing stop order.
Set the function to reposition the stop loss to breakeven.
Partial Close Panel
Set the function to partially close.
Place alert lines on the chart.
Order Management Panel
Chart Control Panel
Switch the graph symbol with one click.
Highlight the symbol button with color or add it to your favorites.
Customize the interface of the chart control panel to suit your needs.