Trade copier utility — designed to copy (synchronize) trades between trading accounts. Copies trade deals from the trading account / terminal of the supplier to the trading account / terminal of the recipient. Vendor and recipient terminals must be installed on the same computer or vps server.
Key features of the utility:
- Supports copying МТ4> МТ4, МТ4> МТ5, МТ5> МТ5, МТ5> МТ4, including МТ5 netting accounts.
- High copy speed (less than 0.5 sec).
- Easy, intuitive interface that allows you to control copying directly from the chart, in real time.
- Does not lose settings and deals when the connection is lost or the trading terminal is restarted.
- Allows you to select the trading instruments to be copied. It is also possible to replace the recipient's trading instrument, for example GBPUSD > NZDCHF.
- Works with four and five digit quotes.
- Supports reverse copying of trades (buy to sell, sell to buy).
- Has filters for copying orders by type.
- Filter of copying by order comment.
- It allows you to set the maximum difference in the prices of opening deals (slippage) and the maximum time delay.
- Copies partial closure correctly.
- Three methods for calculating the size of the copied lot.
- Synchronizes SL and TP, has several ways to calculate their location.
- Supports work on accounts with Market execution, where SL / TP is set only after opening a position.
- Stop copying when the minimum equity is reached.
- Stop copying when the maximum drawdown is reached.
- How Trade copier works
- Master Mode
- Slave mode
- Input parameters
- Read Before Use
- Download demo version, buy, rent
How Trade copier works
Copying of trade deals is carried out within one computer or vps server. Therefore, in order to organize the copying of trade deals, at least two terminals must be installed on the computer:
- The terminal with the supplier trading account is the trading account from which you need to copy trade deals. The Trade copier utility installed on this terminal will collect information about trade deals and send this data to the terminal with the recipient's trading account.
- The terminal with the recipient's trading account is a trading account where trade deals (copies) will be opened. The Trade copier utility installed on this terminal will receive data from the supplier's terminal and open trade deals (copies). Several recipient terminals can be connected to one trading terminal of the supplier.
To organize such a copying scheme, the utility has two modes of operation:
- Master — in this mode the utility is installed on the supplier's terminal.
- Slave — in this mode, the utility is installed on the receiver's terminal.
This mode collects information about orders and positions. You need to install a utility with this mode on the terminal whose trade deals are to be copied.
Start one instance of the utility in Master mode on any chart of the supplier's terminal, and click the "Start" button. After clicking the button, the process of collecting information about orders will start, and sending this information to recipient terminals.
This mode copies trade deals (opening, closing and modifying orders and positions). Install the utility with this mode on the terminal where you need to open orders (copies).
To copy trade deals, run the utility in Slave mode on any chart of the recipient's terminal. If the recipient's account is with Market execution, set the Market input parameter to true (for the utility to set SL / TP after opening a position).
After launching, the utility will display the settings interface on the graph, which consists of two tabs:
This tab contains all copy settings.
Select from the drop-down list the number of the trading account from which the copying of trades will be made. Please note that the master's trading account will appear in the list only if the Trade copier is running on it in Master mode.
Filters то copy
- By comment — copy orders and positions with a specified comment *.
- Buy — copy Buy positions (on / off).
- Sell — copy Sell positions (on / off).
- Pending — copy pending orders (on / off).
- Close — copy closing positions (on / off).
- Reverse — open orders and positions in the opposite direction (on / off).
*When the filter is enabled, only those orders that have the specified comment will be copied. Comments should not contain «,» and «;» characters, as these characters are used in the utility as a separator.
You can enter several comments; for this, the comments in the input field should be separated by a «,» sign.
For example, if you need to copy orders with comments: Exp1, Exp2 and Exp3, then enter Exp1,Exp2,Exp3 in the field.
Deviation into the profit zone
Maximum deviation of the recipient's price towards the supplier's profit (in points). For example, Deviation into the profit zone = 50 and a Buy deal was made on the supplier's account with an open price of 1.00000. This position will be copied only if the current price of the recipient is less than or equal to 1.00050 (1.00000 + 0.00050 = 1.00050). Thus, the utility will not copy those positions for which the current profit is greater than or equal to 50 points. If you set Deviation into the profit zone = 0, then positions will be copied only if the current recipient price is equal to or better than the supplier.
Deviation into the loss zone
Maximum deviation of the recipient's price towards the supplier's loss (in points). For example, Deviation into the loss zone = 50 and a Buy deal was made on the supplier's account with an opening price of 1.00000. This position will be copied only if the current price of the recipient is greater than or equal to 0.99950 (1.00000-0.00050 = 1.00050). Thus, the utility will not copy those positions for which the current loss is greater than or equal to 50 points. This filter limits the opening of positions at the best price. Therefore, do not turn on this filter unnecessarily.
The maximum time during which the utility tries to open a copy order (in seconds). For example, if Timeout = 90 is specified and the vendor's order was opened at 1:00:00, then the copier will try to open a copy order until 1:01:30, after which time all attempts to copy this order will be interrupted.
If the order is not opened due to slippage, the utility will wait for the price to return to the Devation range for the specified Timeout.
The copy order lot is calculated in one of the following ways:
- Proportional to the balance — the lot of the opened order will be proportional to the recipient's account balance to the supplier's account,
Lot = MasterLot * (BalanceSlave / BalanceMaster).
- Multiplied by a coefficient — the lot of the opened order will be equal to the lot of the supplier multiplied by the specified coefficient,
Lot = MasterLot * Coefficient.
- Fixed lot — the lot of the opened order will be equal to the specified, fixed lot.
Take profit and stop loss calculation
Take profit and stop loss of a copy order is calculated in one of the following ways:
- Stop Loss / Take Profit do not copy — do not copy stop loss / take profit of the master.
- Copy Stop / Take Profit Loss level — copy stop loss / take profit levels of the master. With this option, sl and tp will be set strictly to the wizard's sl and tp levels, even if there was a price slippage when opening an order.
- Copy Stop / Take Profit Loss points — copy stop loss / take profit points of the master. With this option, sl and tp will be deferred from the order opening price in points, and in case of price slippage, the sl and tp levels will also shift by the amount of slippage.
- Set Stop / Take Profit Loss points — set your own TP and SL values, without copying the stop loss / take profit of the master.
- Stop by equity — copying will stop if free funds on the receiving account are less than this value, but open orders will be closed synchronously with orders on the master account.
- Close All Orders — the utility will close all orders if copying is stopped by Stop by equity .
- Stop by drawdown (%) — copying will stop if the drawdown on the receiving account reaches this value, but open orders will close synchronously with orders on the master account (the drawdown is expressed as a percentage of the balance).
One copy of the utility works with all trading instruments of the terminal. The list of copied symbols can be changed on the Symbols tab.
The utility automatically creates two columns of characters:
- The left column is a list of symbols of the master.
- The right column is a list of recipient characters.
The set of trading instruments in the list is formed based on the symbols of the master. When forming the right column, the utility automatically selects the recipient's symbol for each symbol of the master.
Before starting, you need to select trading instruments to copy. If you need to copy all symbols, use the check All Symbols Master. If you want to use only certain symbols for copying, then you need to use a check on each line of the trading instrument. In any case, we recommend that you make sure that all the selected copy characters match. If the tools have suffixes, check their presence in the symbol name.
In addition to standard copying, you can configure copying to a symbol that will differ from the symbol of the master, for example, EURUSD > USDJPY. To do this, click on the text field of the right column, and enter the name of the required character.
After setting up copying, press the "Start" button to start the copying process.
The utility also supports copying deals from several Master accounts to one beneficiary account. To do this, install the Trade copier utility for each Master account on a separate chart, with the Slave mode.
- Master - supplier mode, for the terminal from which deals be copied.
- Slave - recipient mode, for the terminal to which deals will be copied.
- Market - Market execution mode. In this mode, the utility will set stop loss and take profit positions only after opening it.
- Partial close without changing the ticket - a mode for working on accounts, where partial closing of a position is performed without changing the position ticket number, that is, as in the terminal metatrader 5 (only for metatrader 4). li>
Read Before Use
- The utility does not copy the deal via the Internet, the Master terminal and the Slave terminal must be installed on the same computer or VPS server.
- Before buying, test the demo version of the product with your parameters, and make sure that the utility suits you.
- The Trade copier MT4 utility does not work in Metatrader 5 and the Trade copier MT5 utility does not work in Metatrader 4. Therefore, to copy between different terminals (МТ4> MT5 or МТ5> МТ4), you need to purchase two versions of the Trade copier МТ4 + Trade copier МТ5 utility.
- Do not install more than one utility in Master mode on one terminal.
- Disable the copying process before changing the settings.
- Before installing the new version, we recommend to wait until the current orders and positions are closed.
- When copying a deal from Netting accounts, the opening time and price for the Devation and Timeout functions are used from the last deal.
- The utility does not support copying pending orders if Master or Slave is a Netting account on the MT5 platform (Netting position accounting system implies that on the account, on there can be only one open position per symbol).
- If the Master and Slave accounts are connected to different brokers, then the current prices may not match. This can lead to asynchronous triggering of pending orders, stop loss and take profit for Master and Slave. Therefore, for more accurate copying in such systems, we recommend enabling copying of only positions, disabling copying of pending orders, stop loss and take profit.
- Partial closing does not work if the lot calculation mode is set to Fixed lot.